Global Innovation Hub
In 2017, Teach For All launched the Global Innovation Hub to inspire and accelerate the leadership and impact of alumni innovators and to support network partners to incubate more of them locally.
Alumni Social Entreprenuers
While many network alumni choose to stay in teaching, a growing number are using their experiences in the classroom to develop and launch social enterprises that are improving and expanding education, support, and opportunities for children in under-resourced communities. Currently, over 600 alumni of Teach For All partners are leading new social innovations.
Meet some of these alumni innovators:
How Teach For All Supports Alumni Entrepreneurs:
- Directory of Alumni Innovations enables alumni to connect with, learn from and share solutions with each other
- Communities of Practice enable alumni working on similar initiatives to connect, learn and share solutions virtually and in-person
- Global Social Innovation Events bring alumni together to share lessons, ideas and solutions and learn from experts as well as each other
- Social Entrepreneur Network for sharing regular newsletters and opportunities through the Directory
- Partnerships with external organizations that help alumni entrepreneurs to develop their ideas, including Echoing Green, Solve MIT, Ashoka, and many others
How the Global Organization Supports Partners to Nurture Social Innovations Locally:
- Network Learning Trips to bring colleagues from multiple network partners together, to learn from each other and share ideas and resources
- Community of Colleagues enable staff from 14 network partners to connect virtually to address challenges and share approaches to supporting alumni entrepreneurs
- Local capacity building to provide strategic guidance and support
- Online resource bank of materials and courses that can be adapted to partners’ local contexts